2010年2月5日星期五

An Introduction To Writing Songs For Film And Television

independ music is often us in lieu of "hit" songs. Revolution Thi provid a great opportun for the independ musician look to get start in the music industry. Think of it as the "minor leagues" of the music industryMuch of the music that is us come from independ musicians. Songwrit like you. The reason for thi is that well known song come with hefti licens fees. It can cost ten of thousand of dollar to licens a well known song. Thi is why mani music supervisor turn to independ music as a cost effect wai to us music in their productions. Depend on the product and budget..

it wasn't until eight year later that I decid to serious entertain the idea. At thi point I had plai in a varieti of band and had still yet to achiev my elus goal of becom a rock star. One dai while surf the Internet I came across an articl about a Berkle Alum who made a living,My name is Aaron Davison. I've been write song for over fifteen years. I attend Berkle Colleg of Music in the mid 1990' where I major in Songwriting. It wa dure my time at Berkle that I wa first introduc to the concept of write song for film and televis as a career. Although at the time I wa mildli intrigu by the possibl of thi career path. in part, write song for Film and Television. Thi articl inspir me to make a seriou effort to pursu the craft of write music for Film and Television. I realiz that dure all the time I had spent chase my dream of rock and roll stardom I had pass over mani more attain goal that could have help me make a live do what I love to do most, plai music. I also realiz that accomplish these goal would probabl actual get me closer to where I want to be. Within six month of read the articl I had sign my first licens deal with a publisher.

take guitar lesson and plai in bands,Th first time I heard my music on Televis wa truli on of the most excit moment of my life! After year of write songs. my music had, in an instant, been heard all over the world. It' hard to explain just how thrill it is to see someth you'v invest so much hard work and passion in pai off. And besid the emot high of hear my music on Televis I wa also thrill when a few month later I receiv a check for over $800.00 - for 55 second of airtime! Like I said, I didn't realli start out with the goal of write music for Film and Television, but I've alwai had the goal of get my music heard and get paid for it. Thank to mani differ placement over the last few years, I've been abl to accomplish both of these goals.

start listening! Music is a huge part of both TV show and Films. It' us to enhanc scene and stori lines. It' easi to ignor if you'r not activ listen for it - even as a musician. But it' everywhere. Commercials,Whi Your Music Is Need If you'v never paid attent to the background music us on televis show before. TV Shows, Video Games, Films, Websit and other medium all us music as an import part of their presentation.

没有评论:

发表评论